ACID ERASER is formulated to neutralize and clean batteries to provide optimum performance. It protects equipment and extends battery life while minimizing maintenance costs. It is easy to apply and safe to use on metal, plastic, and rubber. It will change colors when in the presence of acid alerting the user to acidic corrosion, and will change back to the original color when the acid has been neutralized. Properly maintaining batteries with ACID ERASER will ensure optimum performance, extend the life of the battery and eliminate safety concerns.
- Neutralizes, degreases and cleans motive power batteries
- Eliminates trickle discharges to ensure optimum performance
- Extends the life of the battery and material handling equipment
- Neutralizes and cleans concrete floors in battery rooms
- Minimizes safety risks by eliminating acid burns and shock
- Use on rollers, stands, forklifts, under battery racks and floors
- Biodegradable, noncorrosive and environmentally safe
- pH color indicators alert users of acidic corrosion
- Easy to apply and safe to use on metal, plastic and rubber
- Complies with OSHA Regulation 1917.157(g)
Cleans & Removes Acid Corrosion From
- Battery Stands
- Battery Rollers
- Changing Equipment
- Forklift Compartments
- Concrete Floors
- Battery Drip-Trays
- 1 Quart
- 5-Gallon Pail
Directions for Use
Liberally apply by spraying on battery cells, cables, and casings while keeping cell caps tightly closed. It will change colors in the presence of acid and change back to its original color when neutralized. Agitate with a brush and wipe clean with a cloth, rinse with water or allow to air dry.
Battery Stands, Rollers, & Racks: Liberally apply by spraying on the rollers, stands, and racks. Agitate with a brush and wipe clean with a cloth, rinse with water or allow to air dry.
Concrete floors: Apply liberally by spraying on concrete floors and agitate with brush and allow product to remain on floors undisturbed for a few minutes before rinsing.