SUPREME GEAR OIL is fortified with a super performance boosting additive for maximum protection of automotive and industrial gears. It provides outstanding load carrying ability, extreme pressure, friction reduction, thermal stability, water resistance, and emulsibility allowing for extended service life. Supreme Gear Oil is fortified with special anti-foaming agents that eliminate all types of gear lubricating problems related to foaming, such as weep and leakage. It is recommended for a wide range of automotive and industrial gears like sput, helical, bevel, and worm gears, etc. with proven advantages.
- SAE 85-140
- Superior film protection in thermally stressed conditions
- Reduces wear to bearings, gears, and seals
- Fuel Consumption Savings in Automotive Applications (5-10%)
- Huge decline in the formation of deposits
- Longer equipment and oil seal life
- Lower operating temperatures, energy consumption and downtime
- Reduces maintenance labor costs
- Extended lubricant oil drain intervals and increased heat transfer
- Superior anti-foaming resistance and water separation
- Superior stability
- Prevention of acid formation within gearboxes
- Food Processing Acceptability: H2
- Exceeds Mil Specs MIL-L-2105D, MIL-L-2105E, MIL-PRF-2105E
- Gear systems on highway, light and heavy duty trucks
- Busses, vans, cars
- Off-highway equipment
- Heavily loaded gears
- Splash and circulation lubrication systems
- Non-gear applications like couplings, cranes, screws
Directions for Use
Apply in a manner suitable for the specific application.
Product Guarantee: We guarantee all we sell to the complete satisfaction of our customer. In the event a product we sell fails to meet our customer’s requirements, we offer a simple return procedure that is effective up to 30 days after the date of purchase. For full credit on the unused portion, request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
We cannot issue credit on any goods purchased more than 90 days previously. All returns for reasons other than performance quality must be in original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus freight charges.
Any claims resulting from damages during shipment must be made no later than 48 hours after the shipment is received.