GERM AWAY II wipes are nonwoven, disposable cloths containing a stable, low pH formulated disinfectant and deodorant for use on hard, nonporous surfaces where control of cross-contamination is required. Can be used on stainless steel, Formica, glass tables, carts, baskets, counters, cabinets, telephones, etc.
- Safely decreases chances of cross contamination
- Dispenses one at a time so you only use what you need
- Can be used anywhere on nearly any hard, nonporous surface to disinfect and deodorize
- EPA registered
- Intensive Care Units
- Surgical Facilities
- Recovery Areas
- Day Cares
- School Buses
- Dental Offices
- Veterinary Facilities
- Janitorial Facilities
- Commercial Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Spas and Health Clubs
- Staphylococcus aereus
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Herpes simplex virus 2 (genital)
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Myco-bacterium tuberculosis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- HIV-1 (AIDS virus)*
- Influenza A
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Human Hepatitis B virus, Human Hepatitis C virus
GERM AWAY II is effective against the previous pathogens in 2 minutes at 68°F on hard, non-porous surfaces when used as directed.
GERM AWAY II completely inactivates the HIV-1 (AIDS virus) on hard, non-porous surfaces when used at a contact time of 1 minute at room temperature.
GERM AWAY II is effective against richophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s foot fungus) in 5 minutes at 68°F on hard, non-porous surfaces when used as directed.*
- N-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride: 0.12%
- N-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride: 0.12%
- Isopropyl Alcohol: 41.58%
Directions for Use
Disinfection: Thoroughly wet precleaned, hard, nonporous surface with a wipe. Keep wet for five minutes, then let air dry.
Deodorizing: Wipe hard, nonporous surface thoroughly to eliminate odors from bathrooms, industrial plant processes, fecal matter, urine, burns, smoke, mildew and mold, decay, stale air, tobacco, sick rooms and musty closets.
Cleaning: To clean surfaces, wipe thoroughly with a fresh wipe, which may be used to deodorize at the same time as cleaning. Use in bathrooms, industrial plants, kitchens, sickrooms, musty closets and similar areas. When used to clean a hard, nonporous surface prior to disinfection, a second wipe must be used for disinfection.
Note: Not to be used on food contact surfaces.