In the past, most wasp and hornet killers were ineffective by not offering quick knockdown or not providing a long enough stream. Pro Chem now offers a product that ensures quick knockdown of wasp and hornets, as well as providing a forceful, true 20-foot stream, minimizing the chance of an accidental sting. BUZZ OFF provides quick, effective control of wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. Residual kill prevents insects from reinhabiting the nest and eliminates the need for reapplication. This product can be used indoors (attics and other places where nests are built) and outdoors on nests. When sprayed around your home, it acts as a barrier to prevent insects from entering.
*Not registered in all 50 states.
- Kills bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets on contact
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts
- Fast acting and kills on contact
- Shoots a forceful stream of 20 feet
- EPA registered
- High pressure spray for quick knockdown
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to nest
- Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances
Piperonyl Butoxide: 0.50%
- Under Eaves
- Window Frames
- Cracks, Holes & Crevices
For Use By:
- Apartment Complexes
- Parks & Rec
- Golf Courses
- Utility Companies
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Parks
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label for specific instructions.
For Control of Wasps and Hornets: It is preferable to apply this product in the evening after all the insects have returned to the nest. Aim valve opening at nest and depress button, continuing to spray until the nest is soaked with the spray. Repeat as necessary.