UREABOR is designed for nonselective kill of weeds and grasses with a single treatment. It is specially designed for effective control of perennial grasses such as johnsongrass, quack grass, Bermuda grass and Dallis grass on industrial sites and non-cropped land. It has a wide range of efficiency in controlling general vegetation. UREABOR is especially effective in eliminating established vegetation. It provides quick knockdown of weeds and grasses-the bromacil assures long residual control. It provides control of vegetation for a season or longer. This product is ready to use. Apply with a hand-operated spreader, such as a conventional cyclone-type spreader, or a power spreader for larger areas. It is packaged in 50-pound, high-denier plastic bags.
- One application is good for entire year
- Ready to use
- EPA registered
Kinds of Weeds
- ANNUAL weeds and grasses such as: Sunflower, kochia, Russian thistle, pigweed, crabgrass, downy brome.
- PERENNIAL weeds and grasses such as; johnsongrass, Bermuda grass, Dallas grass, quackgrass, Canada thistle, field binweed, bluegrass.
- MIXED annual & perennial weeds and grasses.
- Sodium Metaborate (Na2B204)): 49.0%
- Sodium Chlorate (NaCl03)): 30.0%
- Bromacil (5 bromo-sec-butyl-6 methyluracil)): 1.5%
Directions for Use
For all uses, uniform application is essential. The material becomes effective in the soil followed by rainfall or irrigation. Ready to use. Apply with a hand-operated spreader, such as a conventional cyclone-type spreader or a power spreader for larger areas.