TIRE RELEASE is excellent for use on stubborn beads. It contains a penetrating catalyst that enters between the bead and the rim flange, and lubricates for quick and easy demounting. Retread safe. Will not freeze. Liquid is stable in temperatures as low as -30°F. It can also be used as an all-purpose penetrant, lubricant, demoisturant, and protectant on metal parts. It frees rusted parts such as bolts, studs and other fittings. TIRE RELEASE actually displaces moisture and leaves a protective film, preventing rust from forming. Excellent demounting aid, especially for difficult to demount low profile tires. It is also an excellent mounting aid, which simplifies the number of materials used in tire mounting and demounting areas.
- Safe, nonflammable
- Retread safe
- Contains rust inhibitors
- Low VOCs
- Does not degrade tire materials
- For Mounting Tires: Zero slippage on wheel when braking. No dilution required. Prevents corrosion on wheel, allows for ease of mounting
- For Demounting Tires: Penetrates and lubricates bead to ensure a smooth demount from the rim. Retread safe. Stable in temperatures as low as -30°F
- Mounting and Demounting Tires
- General Purpose Lubrication
- 1-Gallon Jug
- 5-Gallon Pail
- 55-Gallon Drum
Directions for Use
FOR USE AS MOUNTING COMPOUND: Apply directly to the bead of tire using a tire swab. Apply sparingly. Saturation is not required.
FOR USE AS DEMOUNTING COMPOUND: Deflate tire. Depress sidewall, exposing bead heel/sole. Using a trigger sprayer set on pin stream or larger capacity sprayer utilizing pin stream, apply to the bead where the heel of the tire meets the rim. A tire swab as also been proven to be effective with minimal waste. Use approved tools to separate tire bead from rim flange. Apply sparingly.