SUPER SLICK is ideal for use on surfaces that require lubrication without the dust catching aftereffects of a wet, greasy, residual film. The advanced technology, powder colloidal suspension release agent sprays out as an evenly dispersed coating, similar to a paint – no clogging, hot spots or missed areas common with other PTFE products. Polytetrafluoroethylene or PTFE, is a material with one of the lowest coefficients of friction ever developed, providing greater lubricity than silicone or graphite. An excellent release agent for injection molding, the product easily separates the molded part and allows post-decorating without extensive costly cleanup or adversely affecting the painting of the surface. Nonchlorinated and non-ozone depleting, it is temperature resistant from –50ºF to +450ºF and safe for use on most surfaces including wood, most plastics, metal, glass, etc.
- Advanced technology powdered PTFE colloidal suspension release agent
- Formula is an emulsification of PTFE, so lubricant does not settle in the bottom of the can, allowing a consistent even coating that does not sputter or spot
- Maximum lubricity ultra dry film will not attract dirt or dust
- Outperforms silicone or graphite with no paint conflicts when used as an injection molding release agent
- Nonchlorinated, nongreasy, nonstaining, low odor
- Non-ozone depleting and VOC compliant in all 50 states
- Resists water washout on pretreated hard surfaces
- Large pad actuator with 360° spray valve
- Window/Door Parts
- Slot/Vending Machines
- Lock Tumblers and Assemblies
- PO Boxes
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Spray in a light even coat, allowing the lubricant to dry to a white powder. Apply a heavier film or additional applications if more lubricity is desired. For extended usage, reapply periodically. For hard to reach areas or more controlled spray, insert extension tube provided.