RID 60 is a residual insecticide that contains Permethrin, which is a powerful chemical ingredient that provides fast killing power. RID 60 offers residual protection for up to 60 days. It is water-based and less toxic to use than other solvent–based products like Dursban® or Baygon®. This ready-to-use insecticide may be applied with either power-operated or hand sprayers. May also be used as a space spray with a Tri-Jet Fogger.
- Controls mosquitoes, which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus, encephalitis and dengue
- Ready to use
- Broad spectrum of kill
- May be used through a fogger
- May be used indoors or outdoors
- May be used directly on dogs
- May be used on ornamental plants
- EPA registered
- 60 day residual
- Food Processing Acceptability: F2
- Box Elder Bugs
- Palmetto Bugs
- 1-Gallon Jug
- 5-Gallon Pail
Directions for Use
For use outdoors, in homes and non-food areas such as garbage rooms, floor drains, kennels, schools, motels, hotels, offices, lavatories, garages, utility rooms, storage plants, bottling plants and canneries.
Shake well before using. Direct the spray into hiding places, cracks and crevices, and behind shelves and drawers. Repeat if necessary.
See product label for more specific instructions.