POWER CLEAN parts cleaning solution is an exclusive product of Pro Chem for parts cleaning. It is a safe, highly effective, pH neutral, water-based cleaning solution integrated with the natural power of microbial bioremediation. It is extremely safe and yet rivals solvents in performance, eliminates parts cleaning liquid waste stream and can save you money.
POWER CLEAN parts cleaning solution has been certified by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) in California as a “Clean Air Solvent.” This certification is the most stringent ever imposed by a regulatory agency for solvent degreasing compounds and require that the solution contain less than 50 gl of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and no EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP’S) Ozone Depleting Compounds (ODC’S) or Global Warming Compounds (GWC’S)
POWER CLEAN cleans by penetrating through the soils to the part surface where it reverses the ions of the soils, reducing them from the part to be cleaned.
- Cleans a wide range of soils including oil grease carbon mortar adhesives paints and inks
- Formulated with a rust inhibitor to prevent rusting of parts
- Safe for workers and nonflammable
- Reduces the generation of liquid hazardous waste solvent storage transportation and disposal of hazardous waste
- Does not require reporting under RCRA or SARA
Directions for Use
Dilute to a 5% solution for parts cleaning (19 to 1). Directions for periodic (4 to 6 weeks) replenishment for evaporation and drag-outs are as follows:
1) Place 5 gallons of clean water in parts washer reservoir.
2) Pour 1 quart of POWER CLEAN into parts washer reservoir.
3) Place 1 oz water soluble pack of Pro Chem microbes in reservoir.