The MINI-TAC PRO uses a CREE LED rated at 200 lumens with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector. The reflector creates a tight, long beam for distance illumination. It can be used as a flashlight or a strobe light. The rugged tail switch makes changing the setting easy and provides momentary or constant-on function along with three brightness settings and a disorientating strobe. This light also comes with a removable pocket clip.
- Flashlight or strobe light
- Momentary or constant on
- Three brightness levels and strobe
- 50,000+ hours LED life
- Sharp, focused beam for distance work
- Aircraft-Grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Type III hard anodized finish
- Nonslip grip
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lumens: High-200, medium-90, low-45
- Run time of 1 hour 30 minutes on high, 4 hours on medium, 6 hours on low
- Single tail cap switch
- Drop rating of 2 meters
- Length: 6 inches (152 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 ounces (91 g)
- Handle Diameter: 0.6 inches (15 mm)
- Head Diameter: 0.9 inches (23 mm)
- Public safety
- Law enforcement
Document Download Center
Product Guarantee: We guarantee all we sell to the complete satisfaction of our customer. In the event a product we sell fails to meet our customer’s requirements, we offer a simple return procedure that is effective up to 30 days after the date of purchase. For full credit on the unused portion, request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
We cannot issue credit on any goods purchased more than 90 days previously. All returns for reasons other than performance quality must be in original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus freight charges.
Any claims resulting from damages during shipment must be made no later than 48 hours after the shipment is received.