- Nontoxic - no harmful chemicals, fumes or vapors
- Environmentally friendly - reusable and long-lasting, can be laundered over 500 times at 90°C using a standard detergent
- Allergen friendly - magnetically attracts dust, eliminates flying dust particles
- Ideal for stainless steel, counters, glass, porcelain and more
- Ultra gentle - extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks
- Microfiber has 10x the surface area of normal fibers, creating a very high absorbency rate
- 16” x 16”, 250 g. weight
Different color cloths allow for a color coded system, which prevents cross-contamination, assures employee safety, and provides a healthy environment.
The industry standard for color-coding is:
- Green: Cafeteria and Food Surface. Use in the following areas: food prep, counters, service areas, tables, dishwashing, vending areas. All non-porous surfaces.
- Blue: General Purpose. Use on windows, glass, mirrors and polished surfaces, electronics, countertops, furniture, doors and handles.
- Red: For restroom use. Use on toilets and urinals, bath stalls and doors, and toilet splash areas.
- Yellow: For restroom and break room use. Use on countertops, sinks, walls, partitions and dispensers.
Document Download Center
Product Guarantee: We guarantee all we sell to the complete satisfaction of our customer. In the event a product we sell fails to meet our customer’s requirements, we offer a simple return procedure that is effective up to 30 days after the date of purchase. For full credit on the unused portion, request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
We cannot issue credit on any goods purchased more than 90 days previously. All returns for reasons other than performance quality must be in original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus freight charges.
Any claims resulting from damages during shipment must be made no later than 48 hours after the shipment is received.