KAPOW is a concentrated formula that contains no chlorinated or fluorinated solvents. The product is designed to provide a safer way to clean grease, tar, oil and grime from electrical and mechanical equipment. This makes KAPOW the ideal product to use in environmentally conscious situations or where highly toxic products are not suitable. The organic solvent degreaser is authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Comparable solvency with petroleum distillates and chlorinated solvents
- Safely removes tar, grease, gum, adhesives, graffiti and other soils from metal, dies, molds, brick, and most plastics
- Nice citrus fragrance
- Electrical Motors
- Aircraft Equipment
- Drilling Rigs
- Office Equipment
- Automotive Shops
- Machine Shops
- Health Service Maintenance
- Schools and Educational Services
- Industrial Plants
- Eating and Drinking Establishments
- Cleaning and Maintenance Services
Directions for Use
Remove cap. Spray over the surface to be cleaned until completely saturated. Allow solvent to penetrate and soften soil. Wipe or rinse with a second spray. On heavily encrusted areas, use a brush. When cleaning electrical equipment, make sure equipment is off. This product may harm some plastics and painted surfaces. Test product in an inconspicuous area before using.
Not recommended for use on acrylic or stressed polycarbonate materials. Pretesting is strongly suggested.