This INTRINSICALLY SAFE PERMISSIBLE dual light uses CREE LED rated at 120 lumens. They work with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector. The work light can be used as a flashlight or a floodlight, depending on what your needs are. It has multiple hands-free options since it has two built-in magnets and also comes with a lanyard. It contains a pocket/belt clip to free up your hands even more.
- cETLus, ATEX, IECEx and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe Permissible
- Flashlight, floodlight or both
- 50,000+ hours LED life
- Sharp, focused beam for distance work
- Unfocused, wide-beam for close-up work
- Powerful magnets built into base and a clip for hands-free use
- Engineered polymer housing with a nonslip grip
- Dual body switches
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Includes removable lanyard
- 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lumens: Flashlight 120, floodlight 120, dual light 240
- Run Time: 17.5 hours for flashlight, 17.5 hours for floodlight and 4.5 hours for dual light
- Beam Distance: 170 meters
- Water Rated: IP-X7 waterproof
- Drop Dating: 2 meters
- Length: 7.2 inches (183 mm)
- Weight: 6.9 ounces (196 g)
- Handle Diameter: 1.1 x 1.5 inches (28 x 38 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.8 inches (46 mm)
- Public Safety
- Law Enforcement
Document Download Center
Product Guarantee: We guarantee all we sell to the complete satisfaction of our customer. In the event a product we sell fails to meet our customer’s requirements, we offer a simple return procedure that is effective up to 30 days after the date of purchase. For full credit on the unused portion, request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
We cannot issue credit on any goods purchased more than 90 days previously. All returns for reasons other than performance quality must be in original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus freight charges.
Any claims resulting from damages during shipment must be made no later than 48 hours after the shipment is received.