FUEL PLUS X-100 is blended to neutralize harmful fuel acids, as well as eliminate the damage caused by sulfur, gum and varnish found in all fuels. It is oxygen sensor safe. The anti-wear, additives and penetrants are stable solutions that offer outstanding performance and are safe to use in engines that use all types of fuel, including engines equipped with catalytic converters. Recommended for use in diesel, gasoline (leaded and unleaded), L.P.G. and kerosene fuel vehicles. This product can also be used to free frozen nuts and bolts, or as a penetrating oil that will stay on the surface and prevent corrosion and oxidation on fishing tackle, farm implements, fertilizer equipment, weapons, and other similar applications.
- Increases mileage by making combustion more efficient and cleaner
- Increases RPM’s
- Acts as upper cylinder lubricant
- Absorbs moisture
- Removes sludge and varnish
- Removes carbon and gum deposits
- Neutralizes sulphur and acids
- Reduces downtime and maintenance cost
- Cleans injectors and carburetors
- Stops valves from sticking and burning
- Improves ring flexing
- Gasoline Engines
- Stationary Engines
- Diesel Engines
- Storage for Bunker Fuels
- Marine Engines (Except Outboard)
- 2-Cycle and Outboard Engines
- 12-Ounce Bottle
- 6-Gallon Pail
- 55-Gallon Drum
Directions for Use
- Gasoline Engines – 1 gallon product per 200 gallons of fuel
- Diesel Engines – 1 gallon product per 200 gallons of fuel
- Marine Engines(except outboards) – 1 gallon product per 200 gallons of fuel
- Stationary Engines – 1 gallon product per 200 gallons of fuel
- Storage and Bunker Fuels – 1 gallon product per 500 gallons of fuel
- Two Cycle and Outboard Engines – 2 oz product per each qt of oil used in fuel or, if premixed, use 1 oz product per gallon
NOTE: For L.P.G., propane, or natural gas engines, use with a Universal Top Oiler.
Product Guarantee: We guarantee all we sell to the complete satisfaction of our customer. In the event a product we sell fails to meet our customer’s requirements, we offer a simple return procedure that is effective up to 30 days after the date of purchase. For full credit on the unused portion, request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
We cannot issue credit on any goods purchased more than 90 days previously. All returns for reasons other than performance quality must be in original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus freight charges.
Any claims resulting from damages during shipment must be made no later than 48 hours after the shipment is received.