This rugged DUAL LIGHT uses a CREE LED rated at 130 lumens with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector. It can be used as a flashlight or a floodlight, depending on what your needs are. The flashlight is activated by the top body switch and provides momentary or constant-on function while the floodlight is operated by the bottom button. It has multiple hands-free options since it has two built-in magnets and also comes with a lanyard. It contains a pocket/belt clip to free up your hands even more.
- Flashlight, floodlight or both
- 50,000+ hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp, focused beam for distance work
- Unfocused, wide-beam floodlight for close-up work
- Powerful magnets built into base and a clip for hands-free use
- Engineered polymer housing with a nonslip grip
- Dual body switch
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Includes removable lanyard
- 3 AA batteries included
- Limited 1-year warrant
- Lumens: Flashlight 130, floodlight 110, dual light 235
- Run Time: 9.5 hours for flashlight, 10.5 hours for floodlight, and 5 hours for dual light
- Rated IP-X7 waterproof
- Drop Rating: 2 meters
- Effective Range: 181 meters
- Length: 7 inches (178 mm)
- Weight: 6.4 ounces (181 g)
- Handle Diameter: 1.3 x 1 inch (33 x 25 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.8 inches 46 mm)
- Public Safety
- Law Enforcement
Document Download Center
Product Guarantee: We guarantee all we sell to the complete satisfaction of our customer. In the event a product we sell fails to meet our customer’s requirements, we offer a simple return procedure that is effective up to 30 days after the date of purchase. For full credit on the unused portion, request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
We cannot issue credit on any goods purchased more than 90 days previously. All returns for reasons other than performance quality must be in original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus freight charges.
Any claims resulting from damages during shipment must be made no later than 48 hours after the shipment is received.