COIL BRITE is a powerful, nonacid, foam coil cleaner that blasts deep into air conditioner, heater, refrigeration and dryer coils to loosen and remove grease, dirt, lint, grime and other efficiency-robbing elements from evaporator coils. Contains live bioenzymes for continuous cleaning and breakdown of organic coil contaminants such as mold, mildew, fungus, stains, build up and odors. Removing these soils helps to reduce energy usage, increase airflow and increase unit efficiency.
- Cleans coils, improves system efficiency, and reduces energy consumption
- Noncorrosive – will not harm plastics or metals
- Clinging foam deodorizes as it cleans , removing organic odors
- Restores cooling efficiency while reducing labor cost
- No-rinse formulation
- Bioenzymatic action causes breakdown of organic blockages to help keep drip pan clean and drain lines flowing
- No harsh fumes
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ice Machines
- Heating Fins
- Hand Dryers
- Cold Storage Compartments
- Cooling Fins
Directions for Use
Before using, turn off power. Protect all electrical equipment and parts with plastic or aluminum wrap. Spray coil area thoroughly with penetrating and holding foam. Foam breakdown and dirt absorption indicates when surface may be clean, if desired. Rinsing is not required. For stubborn build-up, a repeat application may be necessary. Can also be sprayed directly into drip pans or drain lines.
Note: Initial cleaning of heavily soiled areas may require the use of more aggressive products prior to implementing the regular use of these safer alternatives.