BAC PAKS are water-soluble, granular packets containing digesting bacteria for effortless bioremediation of wastewater systems. Once they come in contact with water, the granules immediately dissolve and release bacteria and enzymes in the system. This product offers an economical option to inaccurate measuring or messy mixing of bacteria. Each 1 lb. handy packet contains a distinct hybrid of bacteria and enzymes that liquefy and digest complex animal and vegetative oil and greases, proteins, starches, cellulose and sugar into harmless carbon dioxide and water.
- Easy-to-use packets require no measuring or mixing
- Reduces BOD (biological oxygen demand) and COD (chemical oxygen demand) levels and eliminates odors
- Noncorrosive, nontoxic, nonpathogenic
- Safe for most systems
- Certified to be salmonella free
- Does not contain strong acids or alkaline materials
- Heat resistant
- Reduces suspended solids and sludge volume
- Grease Traps
- Settling Tanks
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Septic Tanks
- Manure Pits
- Drain Lines
- Marine Holding Tanks
- Lift Stations
Directions for Use
Toss the one pound bag into water and it will dissolve in approximately 5 minutes, releasing billions of bacteria into the system. See label for complete usage directions.
Lagoons: Use 1 bag per 1,500 gallons capacity.
Grease trap and lift stations: Use 1 bag per 150 gallons capacity.
Septic tanks: Use 1 bag per 1,000 gallons capacity.