4-N-1 is a high dielectric spray that protects against industrial and atmospheric pollution, dust, abrasive matter and chemical fumes. It forms a non-drying, invisible film that prevents moisture-induced deterioration and malfunctions on motors, transformers, switches, relays, timers, fuses, circuit breakers, ignition systems, capacitors, rheostats and other electrical components and circuitry without any loss in conductivity. It creeps along surfaces and into cracks to lubricate, prevent rust, and loosen frozen parts. It leaves a water-displacing shield and a lubricating film to make anything run smoother. 4-N-1 can also be used on injection molds and dies. Use as a flushing agent when introducing new greases to bearings and gear boxes. This product is suitable for use as a lubricant where there is no possibility of food contact in food processing and food handling establishments.
- Lubricates and creates waterproof film
- High dielectric strength of 39,000 volts, nonconductive
- Nonflammable spray
- Contains no chlorinated solvents or methylene chloride
- Dries wet electric contacts
- Has an up/down valve that allows for spraying in every position
- Extension tube for pinpoint application is also included
- Displaces water and moisture in wet electrical systems
- Frees rusted bolts, studs & other fittings
- Safe around most plastic and paint
- Food Processing Acceptability: H2
- Engine Parts
- Lug Nuts
- Frozen Nuts
- Threaded Parts
For Use By
- Industrial Plants
- Utility Companies
- Oil Fields
- Food and Bottling Plants
- Auto Mechanics
- Marine Repair
- Heavy Equipment Companies
Directions for Use
To remove corrosion: Spray liberally directly on to dirt and scale. Allow to penetrate. Remove loosened scale, then reapply to leave an anticorrosive coating.
To displace moisture: Spray electrical equipment until thoroughly saturated. Allow to penetrate before attempting to restart, then re-apply.
To loosen frozen nuts and bolts: Apply liberally to frozen nuts and bolts, hinges and sliding and rotating parts. Allow to penetrate into threads. Work parts back and forth, the reapply to leave a never-dry, protective lubricating film.